Bite-sized cauliflower florets are tossed in a hot and tangy buffalo sauce in this delicious and easy recipe. Whether you’re enjoying this dish as an appetizer, a main dish, or a party one, it’s guaranteed to ignite your taste buds! Serve with vegan Ranch dressing and a tall glass of water!
FOR THE BITES:
- 1 cup flour of your choice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
FOR THE SAUCE:
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3-4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons oil of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine flour, water, baking powder, and salt until smooth
- Add cauliflower to batter, working one at a time, and allowing excess batter to drip off before arranging on baking sheet. Try not to crowd.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then use a spatula to flip and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Mix together hot sauce, garlic, agave nectar, and oil.
- Gently toss the cooked cauliflower in buffalo sauce.
- If you’d like, bake the bites for 5 more minutes with the buffalo sauce.
- Serve immediately.